HOW TO REGISTER:
- Reservations must be made at least one day in advance. Call or text 816-674-1278 to schedule your trail ride.
- Trail rides will not take place in inclement weather. If the trail ride needs to be canceled due to weather guests can reschedule.
- A 50% deposit will reserve your trail ride.
- When making your reservation you will be asked to provide the age, height, and weight of all members of your party.
- Proof of medical insurance must be shown before the trail ride.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All participants are required to complete a waiver in order to ride. Riders under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted to ride.
- All participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet. Novice riders over the age of 18 are encouraged to wear a helmet.
- No one under the age of 10 will be allowed to take a trail ride. Some young or novice riders may need to ride while being led.
- There will be an extra charge of $20 for riders between the ages of 6 up to 10.
- Trails rides are limited to a maximum of five riders.
- For your safety and the well being of our horses the weight limit is 250 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear long pants.
- No double riding allowed.
- Boots or closed-toed shoes are required.
- You must follow the instructions of the instructor at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the horse and a car ride back to the barn. No refund will be granted.
- Saddle Creek Stables reserves the right to refuse any potential rider for any reason.
- One hour trail ride: $50 per person
- Over one hour: $25 per half hour per person
- Children between 6 and 10: an additional $25 will be charged to the pricing as noted above
Please note: all groups using the venue (other than individual horseback riding) must have event insurance: Special Event Insurance From TheEventHelper.com